• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If it sounds to good to be true

TheSnowman

I just ordered a couple of these printers because I got such a large order of banners to ship out. They say something like "Save the children". The chump even gave me his credit card info to run up front. This job is almost too good to be true!!!

J

john1

Be hilarious if they actually sent you a fully working, brand new machine lol One of the ballers on here should try it haha

anotherdog

the price isn't that crazy if you think about it. If I go to Best Buy to get refils for my office inkjet they cost as much as buying a new inkjet.

Maybe the same has happened to the wide format industry?

I can see one in every garage!

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Definitely very fishy, first rule of thumb is to always call before placing an expensive order. Besides finding out the legitimacy of such products, one can often get additional discounts by talking to a live rep. Has anyone else looked into this website?