• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If the big design firms...

neato

...designed logos like our clients want us to...

Attachments

• Coke.jpg
    Coke.jpg
    772 KB · Views: 449

neato

IDK, but i think it needs to POP more. Maybe a few lens flares would help. Also, I need my email address included. its freshisdabest1999 @ aol.com

You're right, it REALLY pops now

Attachments

• Coke - revision.jpg
    Coke - revision.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 347

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
What? Only ONE phone number?! And where are all the social media tags...come on, what are they paying for...give them MORE for their money.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
I dunno... it doesn't really sing to me. I don't know how to fix it, but you're the designer... give me 15 more variants that I won't pay for so I won't select one and eventually take one of your designs to someone else to be copied :mad:

TimToad

Nothing goes with Coke like a big juicy burger or steak. How about cramming some medium rare meat in there somewhere?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, what's going on here ?? Is this someone's actual design or is this a mockery of Coke ?? Where did the original design come from ?? What is the real point ??

:confused:

JR's

There is still some room around Coca-Cola I think it should be bigger push it right to the edge. LOL

ddarlak

Go Bills!
"That's perfect, now the landlord told me the space it's going is 18" x 96", can you have it done today, I open tomorrow and want it to be ready"