• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If you have seen Storage Wars

binki

Dave Hester Auctions trucks were parked in our lot this afternoon. Storage place up the street. Guessing the drivers were at the bar across the street after the event.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice,
did you have your crew sneak out and place company bumper stickers on the trucks or some business cards under the wipers?

wayne k
guam usa

binki

The guys were in the trucks the entire time we saw them. We have a pic, will post when I get it from the guy that took it. Didn't see Dave at all. If I had known they were up at our local storage place I would have gone out as a bidder just for the experience. Entertainment comes cheap when you work all day and night. It would have been a nice break from the day.

MakeMyGraphic

All the vendors who have met Dave Hester when he sets up at the Kobeys swap meet in the Sports Arena think he's such an A hole. I can't say personally since I haven't TRIED to talk to him, but I've seen him driving around with his pug on the dash of his black Mercedes sprinter hahaha

MakeMyGraphic

oh btw I took this pic early in January this year... he's aaallllwwaaays at Kobeys shouting "Yuuuuuuup!" and selling his merch

Attachments

• 2012-01-08_07-25-30_260.jpg
    2012-01-08_07-25-30_260.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 43

showcase 66

I think anyone who watches the show knows it is rigged. How else would only the group of 4 or 5 bidders/teams would always get a locker when there is only 4 or 5 lockers available for auction.

petepaz

i watch it...for now?
it's been getting to be like soap opera.
who really would over pay so much for some of these lockers.
so you know it's rigged right there. if you are running a business you have a certain amount of money available for material are you going to pay 3x what it's worth.

Pat Whatley

WHAT?! Rigged?! Bull feathers. I know personally that whenever I have extra cash lying around I stick it in a box in my storage locker right next to the box full of grandma's diamonds and an original Monet.

It's always funny that the good stuff is never right in front....it's always in a drawer or in the back behind something so it can get "found" right after they talk about how bad the unit is.

And dangit, I was thinking the only things real on the "reality" show were Brandi's boobs. I guess now we know those are fake, too. Guess I don't have to wait for the old stripper pics to come out now.

C

ColoPrinthead

and dangit, i was thinking the only things real on the "reality" show were brandi's boobs. I guess now we know those are fake, too. Guess i don't have to wait for the old stripper pics to come out now.
:roflmao: