• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If you won the lottery...

What would you do if you won the lottery?

• Keep working and upgrade my equipment

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Keep working and not let anyone know

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Blow it on fine wine and women

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Blow it on cheap wine and women

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Hire a buff male bodyguard

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Take care of my family for the rest of our days

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Invest it and make more money

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Not change a thing

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Retire

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Be on the next flight to the Bahamas

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters

Bigdawg

Just Me
So here it is Friday again... and it's been a tough week! Here's my Friday question of the week :smile:

If you won the lottery tomorrow (or today) what would you do?

kazoosigns

Pay off EVERYTHING (house, car, etc..). Take a nice vacation. More than likely I'd either continue working (because I go nutty with nothing to do), or build my workshop and take some luthier classes and start building instruments.

Flame

Pay off some debts, get a decent house, and invest the rest into a variety of businesses. Who cares if you make $60 million... what if you could turn that into 300 million???

That's my thinking anyways. Turn it into even more. :p

SirSlarty

If I won the lottery, I'd seriously think there's something wrong with the world and then wake up from my wonderful dream.

But really, I'd pay off my damn debts, that's my dream.

Flame

I forgot to mentioned, a extra large garage and fill it with bikes of all shapes and sizes.

TonyHoles

Take care of those closest to me (family and a couple friends). If you don't bring others along for the ride then being rich can become lonely...I would think. I would upgrade all of my equipment and move to a large building and pretty much do wraps and designs for the fun of it and if. And if I make money then cool...if not I am doing what I love.

My focus would be on cars, bikes, boats, etc...mostly show stuff or racing stuff...or even just customization.

ChicagoGraphics

I would pay off my mortgage first, then I'd pay off all my lines of credit.

Then I would move back to France and live the high life.

jiarby

I might do a few of those thing... so I can't pick hust one.

Plus ya gotta know HOW MUCH you won.

Win a million dollars, sounds like alot, right??

It's paid out as an annuity, over 20 years. 50k/yr. THEN you pay taxes... you net 30k (hopefully)

30k would be a nice bump, but not life changing money.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Pay off all debt buy the building were in, do some renovations, take a summer vacation with family, then invest some and go back to work. Oh and tell my wife she can take of the next of years to stay at home with son adn maybe start to have Daughter.

njsigns

and a bottle of Ripple.

You been hanging with Fred Sanford? lol

Fred would often combine Ripple with other drinks, for example, Beaujolais + Ripple = "Beaujolipple" or Cream soda + Ripple = "Cripple" or Champagne + Ripple = "Champipple."

I'd probably still be stressed about money, continue working, but fire the PITA clients... with my foot. Paying off debt sound pretty good too, as well as taking care of the family. I'd buy one of these just to watch it get jammed up:

http://www.memjet.com/popup_16.html

Gene

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Awhile back I asked bob the formula for determining the odds of winning a lottery. This was his reply:
That would be...
96/55)*(5/54)*(4/53)*(3/52)*(2/51)*(1/50)

or exactly 28,989,675 to 1

The odds of winning the lottery are roughly the same whether you buy a ticket or not.

It didn't stop me from playing though. I routinely look at the classified ads at www.thesamba.com for vintage split window VW buses of which I'll have the largest collection in the world - IF I ever win.

jiarby

If I won so much that it didn't matter I'd probably clear the slate of various debts, hire a manager to run my business, and start buying real estate as an investment.

My wife needs a new car too.

DOGraphics

Pay off some debts, get a decent house, and invest the rest into a variety of businesses. Who cares if you make $60 million... what if you could turn that into 300 million???

That's my thinking anyways. Turn it into even more. :p

Ditto :beer