• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm Back!!!

D&Tgraphics

Hey, I don't know if anybody has even noticed that I haven't been around for a while, but if you have, I'm back. Yes, I'm still a wholesaler (MM), even though I haven't setup my wholesale page yet in the new Merchant Directory.

It's been a crazy few months. The shop has been busy and I've been extremely busy between work, home, and the band. Every spare minute I have had that I wasn't working or being with the family has been spent working on band business. I haven't said anything here yet but, my band got signed to a record deal. We're on Projekt Records, they are a larger Indie label. They distro with Warner Bros so the CD will be everywhere when it comes out on June 8. This has been taking up all of my time lately. I should have some more time to be on here again because we now have some big LA marketing / publicist company doing a lot of the work that I've been doing. So now I can hang with my sign brothers and sisters again. :thumb:
It feels good to be home. :)

If you get a chance, check out www.MakarasPen.com.

Baz

Nobody really noticed you were gone because you do keep a low profile on here! Not to say that we dont think about you though:thumb:

Congrats on the the new label Denis! That in itself is an accomplishment to be proud of!!!:notworthy::rock-n-roll:

BobM

Welcome back Dennis. Good music. You never missed a beat with D&T Graphics while you were gone.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Who is Dennis ??

Did I miss something ??

You have a band ??

Are you going on the road or just recording ??

Are you famous ??

Are you gonna be famous ??

I'll bet if you try hard, you can find someone on here that can make a CD cheaper, bigger and faster than you and clearly have nothing left when it's all over.

Sounds like a great gig, Dennis. Hope all goes well and you all get what you're looking for in the music field. That's a tough industry... especially today. Should we call Simon Cowell ??

daveb

General Know-it-all
Yeah, congratulations.... Been to the website... Which one's Dennis, what's Dennis got that I ain't got? Besides looks, talent, and money... ya got to the money part yet?:rock-n-roll:

njsigns

:thumb: Hey Dennis - I've been following your band on FB - congrats! I was just on your website earlier today infact. Glad you're "back" - I need some shirts screened!

Gene