• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm done with Signwarehouse

Wheeler

I have ordered off them for years and never had problems until this year. Seams like everything is back ordered or they send partial orders and just forget about the rest of the order.
If you need something really fast make sure they have it in stock..

Jim Doggett

I HAVE TO DO THIS.

I don't order much from signwarehouse and I am reminded of why... The other week they had a smoking deal on 5 rolls of avery.. I took them up on the offer and ordered a few extra rolls and receive the product a few days later. However I didn't receive an invoice with the vinyl.. and I was short a roll.. I called and the one roll was on back order.

"That's fine.. Can I please get an invoice for my record" I reply.

Never came.
I called 3 time since and still nothing.. I assume they have my email wrong?? IDK, I give it to them every time I call and I do receive all their promotional emails nearly everyday??

I'm sorry but signwarehouse is the most UNPROFESSIONAL supplier.. I have attempt 4 time to get an simple invoice emailed to me over a 3 week period and still no results... I AM REMINDED OF WHY I ORDER THROUGH FELLERS.. Next day service and no run around.

SANTIAGO this morning from signwarehouse was more than unwilling to help in getting me and invoice..

Sir I need a purchase number he says...

How am I supposed to give you any information on the order if I never relieved an invoice?

This I had to repeat 3 times then I got hung up on.. Really??? I just want a GD invoice emailed to me in which I have been requesting for the past 3 weeks.

I really am sorry to rant but I have had it with signwarehouse...

Hi SummitSigns,

Everyone makes mistakes, me daily. Perhaps the person you spoke with on the phone overlooked printing and sending an invoice. Maybe it's mailing when the backorder releases. I merely guess.

But as a rule, packages are shipped with packing slips, and not invoices, which mail (email if ordered online) separately, either to the buyer or the designated A/P person.

Meanwhile, if this, possible, mistake is not something you wish to resolve by calling again or emailing (PM me even), and instead sends you packing to another vendor, as well as here to vent, well, OK. We'll miss you. But perhaps best, since believe me, we're capable of bigger screw ups. Way bigger.

And I think we're pretty darn professional -- and caring -- when told of our screw ups.

Just sayin'

Best Regards,

HulkSmash

jim, you represent your company so well. I've called sign warehouse before to get some info.. And i can promise you... your reps don't practice the same kindness and knowledge. Because of that it's hard for us to do business with your company.

Jim Doggett

jim, you represent your company so well. I've called sign warehouse before to get some info.. And i can promise you... your reps don't practice the same kindness and knowledge. Because of that it's hard for us to do business with your company.

Thank you, Coloradosigns. That's a very nice compliment. And I'm sorry to hear that you've not been completely satisfied when speaking with our phone reps.

That's a big part of why I am here. So if you, or anyone, ever feel you've been given short shrift when dealing with SignWarehouse, do not hesitate to PM me or call my cell (425.622.3447) any day of the week.

Thank you again,

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I see these kinda threads all the time here and it's always about how someone screwed this order up or didn't get what they wanted or whatnot... it's happened to me countless times over my 40 years in business.

What gets me is..... for every order I hear that's been screwed up by whomever the supplier is..... how many good ones don't get credit ??

We've goofed up some orders for s101'ers and other clients and chit happens. Have I heard back from some of the people we've messed up ?? Some yes....... some no. It's the way the cookie crumbles. However, I for one am glad no one has ever taken me to the cleaners over something so minor.

I feel bad for most of the Merchant Members or other suppliers which have taken a beating for something so minute. Sure, the person getting dumped on is all out of focus and can only see trying to damage someone for some mistakes, but that's all it is..... a mistake or a series of mistakes. If it happened on 4 out of 5 orders, I'd see a pattern and would think it warranted alerting others to this, but Jim..... how many orders go out a day in your company ??

Graphics2u

I see these kinda threads all the time here and it's always about how someone screwed this order up or didn't get what they wanted or whatnot... it's happened to me countless times over my 40 years in business.

What gets me is..... for every order I hear that's been screwed up by whomever the supplier is..... how many good ones don't get credit ??

We've goofed up some orders for s101'ers and other clients and chit happens. Have I heard back from some of the people we've messed up ?? Some yes....... some no. It's the way the cookie crumbles. However, I for one am glad no one has ever taken me to the cleaners over something so minor.

I feel bad for most of the Merchant Members or other suppliers which have taken a beating for something so minute. Sure, the person getting dumped on is all out of focus and can only see trying to damage someone for some mistakes, but that's all it is..... a mistake or a series of mistakes. If it happened on 4 out of 5 orders, I'd see a pattern and would think it warranted alerting others to this, but Jim..... how many orders go out a day in your company ??
:goodpost:

HulkSmash

Thank you, Coloradosigns. That's a very nice compliment. And I'm sorry to hear that you've not been completely satisfied when speaking with our phone reps.

That's a big part of why I am here. So if you, or anyone, ever feel you've been given short shrift when dealing with SignWarehouse, do not hesitate to PM me or call my cell (425.622.3447) any day of the week.

Thank you again,

I will for sure! Again, nothing against you.. you're great....

tsgstl

I wish I had a place to view how my customers felt about my practices.

Referrals are more valuable than any other form of advertizing in every way. Keeping customers happy keeps a heavy workload.

Pat Whatley

Hi....thought I would jump on the SIGNWAREHOUSE SUCKS bandwagon.

Ordered a roll of engine-turned gold vinyl Friday from SignWarehouse. Had to use SignWarehouse because it really needed to match what I'd done before. It was supposed to ship Friday, be in today.

Called customer servicetoday for a tracking number and got told it was backordered. How long until it comes in? They don't know, they'll have to get customer service to look into it and call me back (even though that's who I called). Why didn't somebody mention it? "No idea, they should have sent you an email" (never got one) Can I cancel the order and get a refund? They'll have to get somebody to call me back about it.

....and they wonder why the only stuff I order from them is this gold.

Pat Whatley

I don't think so. I think there's just one guy left there with his red Swingline stapler who answers the phone and takes orders that nobody ever sees.

i ve been biting my tongue...I guess since I just build sign shops, support sign shops, service equipment, resale shops used equipment, consult for sign shops and sell sign companies...I don't deserve a call back. their loss for an order that totalled over $68,000 from the materials that were going to be ordered from their company alone....f'em

sar bossier

i ve been biting my tongue...I guess since I just build sign shops, support sign shops, service equipment, resale shops used equipment, consult for sign shops and sell sign companies...I don't deserve a call back. their loss for an order that totalled over $68,000 from the materials that were going to be ordered from their company alone....f'em

oooooohhhhh .... OOPS!!!

Techman

Most of which is caused by the walmart mentality of beating the price low till they bleed then beat them a little more just to make sure. Then bail on them when they fail to provide as expected.

That company has been around since the beginning of time. And, it has always garnered complaints ever since I first heard about them.

mnapuran

and Fellers is falling into the same category, slowly but surely.

Interesting... I've NEVER had that kind of experience from Fellers (or Ameriban back in the day). They price match, are quick to process and ship orders, provide free delivery, etc.