• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm done with Signwarehouse

I HAVE TO DO THIS.

I don't order much from signwarehouse and I am reminded of why... The other week they had a smoking deal on 5 rolls of avery.. I took them up on the offer and ordered a few extra rolls and receive the product a few days later. However I didn't receive an invoice with the vinyl.. and I was short a roll.. I called and the one roll was on back order.

"That's fine.. Can I please get an invoice for my record" I reply.

Never came.
I called 3 time since and still nothing.. I assume they have my email wrong?? IDK, I give it to them every time I call and I do receive all their promotional emails nearly everyday??

I'm sorry but signwarehouse is the most UNPROFESSIONAL supplier.. I have attempt 4 time to get an simple invoice emailed to me over a 3 week period and still no results... I AM REMINDED OF WHY I ORDER THROUGH FELLERS.. Next day service and no run around.

SANTIAGO this morning from signwarehouse was more than unwilling to help in getting me and invoice..

Sir I need a purchase number he says...

How am I supposed to give you any information on the order if I never relieved an invoice?

This I had to repeat 3 times then I got hung up on.. Really??? I just want a GD invoice emailed to me in which I have been requesting for the past 3 weeks.

I really am sorry to rant but I have had it with signwarehouse...

DRamm76

It's not just about an invoice. This is how Sign Warehouse is..cheap cheap cheap but the service is d0gsh*t. This is why some people will pay a little more and never have to sacrifice quality service.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I don't know ... I've never had a problem with them ... really I guess it comes down to luck. I will probably still buy from them for something I need and they have a great price on it, but I never rely on them.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Singing the the stye of Suicidal Tendencies classic song "Institutionalized"

"...all I wanted was an invoice and they wouldn't give it to me"

Signwarehouse has always had some customer service problems, and they are well documented on sign forums, but they have also been on here to address some of them, but never heard one about a missing invoice. I get that it's probably frustrating, but I'm sure you get the run around from clients that are way more frustrating... if that was my only business problem, I would be happy.

J

john1

Eh, i never liked sign warehouse. Only thing i order from them is pinch rollers for my vinyl cutter.

Their turnaround is always slow and they are annoying in calling you EVERYDAY. I had to tell "KAAAAAAALE" (Kyle) off for him to leave me alone. This was about 4 years ago though.

Fanaticus

if you were an ebay buyer you could get all your money back, keep all that you got, and leave a negative feedback and low star ratings, PLUS bash the company all over the internet. That would make you feel better.

supersignmart

All i wanted was a pepsi

singing the the stye of suicidal tendencies classic song "institutionalized"

"...all i wanted was an invoice and they wouldn't give it to me"

signwarehouse has always had some customer service problems, and they are well documented on sign forums, but they have also been on here to address some of them, but never heard one about a missing invoice. I get that it's probably frustrating, but i'm sure you get the run around from clients that are way more frustrating... If that was my only business problem, i would be happy.

thewvsignguy

Yea, I have praised them in the past but I'm rethinking from ordering from Signwarehouse again.

Back in February (on the 21st to be exact) I ordered 2 rolls of Avery wall film (the 2611). I needed one roll cut down to fit my printer (the 1204) and one 48" roll for our project and was told it was to ship out the next day.

I waited about a week and a half and nothing showed up. I tried to contact the rep that I have been dealing with for over a year and I placed the order with. She never answered the phone and did not return any of the 4-5 voice mails I left. I called customer service and asked where my material was, I was told my material was back-ordered and that is why it did not ship.

A little peeved I told them it would be nice to know what was going on. The girl on the phone did her best to get something out the next day and she did. I had no idea what part of my order shipped out but was happy for the moment that part of the material was on it's way.

A week later a roll of 50" X 50yrd showed up. Another week went buy and I called again because I was wondering where the rest of the order was. Again I explained what happened 3 1/2 weeks ago and that I ordered 2 rolls of film and only received one of those rolls.

FINALLY today I get the other roll slit as I needed it, but all beat to he**!!!! In the past because the rolls are slit I asked to put a piece of cardboard between the rolls so the edges don't get a messed up. So they started with a 54" roll,cut off 6" and I had them slit it to a 30" and a 18" rolls can you imagine what a 25lbs. roll of vinyl looks like with no protection coming from Texas to Maryland in a 54" box???

WORTHLESS, WORTHLESS,WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!

I will be calling tomorrow to try to get a refund and if anyone knows where I can get the Avery 2611 and have it slit I'm done with SW.

Sorry to :thread but I agree with you 100%, **** poor customer service.....:corndog:

ozlandJon

Signwarehouse has gotten worse.

We have been using them for years and lately the drop ship 100% of all rolls. Takes weeks to arrive and crap for customer service..

We stopped ordering from them last week.