• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm in LOVE!!!

Cadmn

well all I see one thing Kerri was told the machine to buy but went cheap & now is already looking to upgrade thought we were being ugly when we were explaining cutter ins & outs now she will spend to get the recomended original equipment that was posted congrats on the orders,sorry you didn't listen & bought the cheap equipment. This is a sore spot with me as all these noobs come here & ask but then ignore.

mladams7259

I agree Cadmn, whats the purpose of even asking the question when you already have your mind made up that you are going to buy the cheapest, most plastic parts, funny named, chinese speaking tech support, weird noise making, POS plotter made!

RaceDayVinyls

time for a format change....just checked out that wonderfulgraffiti site that you told me about....

$600 for a definition copied from a dictionary!?!?!?!?!?!?

am i not charging enough, or is that insane? but then they have little tiny decals for $1 a piece, is that even worth doing?

RJ California

Nice work Keleland. Nice choice of fonts, layout, etc.
Do a little research and charge a fair price for your work, you may be working from home but don't give your talent away. Sounds like you've already found a great niche market. Congrats on your first week's orders!

keleland

well all I see one thing Kerri was told the machine to buy but went cheap & now is already looking to upgrade thought we were being ugly when we were explaining cutter ins & outs now she will spend to get the recomended original equipment that was posted congrats on the orders,sorry you didn't listen & bought the cheap equipment. This is a sore spot with me as all these noobs come here & ask but then ignore.

I guess you missed the part that it works GREAT for what I need. The only reason I am looking to upgrade is because I can...not because I have to. I thought your response was a bit rude and out of line.

Kerri

keleland

Nice work Keleland. Nice choice of fonts, layout, etc.
Do a little research and charge a fair price for your work, you may be working from home but don't give your talent away. Sounds like you've already found a great niche market. Congrats on your first week's orders!

I am still struggling to come up with a pricing schedule. As RaceDayVinyl said www.wonderfulgraffiti.com charges ridiculous amounts for there work but then you there are other who charge so low. There market for this is new and so the pricing isn't "set"...it's all over the board. Right now I am pricing things "per piece" instead of having an exact scale for what I charge. Hopefully I will get it all figured out soon!

Thanks!

Kerri

charges ridiculous amounts for there work

The only thing ridiculous is that people in business do not ask for what they and their products are worth.

Kerri, congrats on the success you have experienced so far. A word of caution - be careful about pricing low, or even just lower than the competition. It is way to difficult to try and bring prices up afterwards.

keleland

The only thing ridiculous is that people in business do not ask for what they and their products are worth.

Kerri, congrats on the success you have experienced so far. A word of caution - be careful about pricing low, or even just lower than the competition. It is way to difficult to try and bring prices up afterwards.

I completely agree! I just don't really know what "fair" is since the pricing in this market is al over the board.

Kerri

keleland

The best price I have found is at www.nglantz.com which is local here but can ship anywhere. They order any color you want straight from Oracal. Because Oracal is here in GA I get it next day. But Ihave looked high and low and priced shopped and they are the best for customer service and price.