• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

showcase 66

I just got on the in flight internet. Pretty cool except the start up process. It cost $5. Since I was bumped from the earlier flight, they gave it to me for free. The setup for it was a pain. I should have just paid. it would have been faster I think. Not sure how fast the speed is for receiving and sending info is.

Just saw GG's post. Interesting about being on. I tried to get on first thing but I was having problems with the connection. Maybe the reason. not sure. I can tell this guy next to me is going to get mad that I am on the computer. Lucky me I have 2 extra batteries that are fully charged.

I am on my laptop. (actually my wifes since mine is a couple hundred pieces)

I should have gotten one of these before I got on the plane. Maybe the guy next to me would keep his eyes of my screen.

Attachments

• computersnuggy.jpg
    computersnuggy.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 78

showcase 66

I keep getting knocked off on the connection. That is going to piss me off. The guy next to me just asked if there was any way to change seats with anyone or if there is any open seats that he could move to. I would say there is probably 15 empty seats right now. Only 2 in our row. I tried to get moved up to first class but to no go. Hope this goes thru. getting knocked off again and again.

GypsyGraphics

HEY BUDDY... YOU THERE ONE SEAT OVER... YEAH YOU...
IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH YOUR PEANUTS CAN I HAVE SOME?
OH SURE, PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T SEE ME...

sorry was that outta line asking you to share your nuts... i suppose so, we hardly know each other.

Jillbeans

We're on our second day of lake effect snow and 2-hour school delays.
Have about 6" in the yard.
But today it's only 18*° with the wind chill it feels like 4°.
Been fighting my PC and peeling wallpaper since Friday and am about to slash my wrists and bleed all over the snow.
:)
See ya when you get here, I need a break.
Love.....Jill

showcase 66

I made to Wilkes-Barre.

HEY BUDDY... YOU THERE ONE SEAT OVER... YEAH YOU...
IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH YOUR PEANUTS CAN I HAVE SOME?
OH SURE, PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T SEE ME...

sorry was that outta line asking you to share your nuts... i suppose so, we hardly know each other.

The first guy next to me switched with a younger guy. Cool guy, works for the Phillies. Talked to him most of the trip. Internet kept going in and out. He laughed when it came up and I got on really quck and he saw this. Tried to reply then but I couldnt get back on.

We're on our second day of lake effect snow and 2-hour school delays.
Have about 6" in the yard.
But today it's only 18*° with the wind chill it feels like 4°.
Been fighting my PC and peeling wallpaper since Friday and am about to slash my wrists and bleed all over the snow.
:)
See ya when you get here, I need a break.
Love.....Jill

So how much snow are you expecting down there. I should be heading out that way tomorrow around 10 or 11. Hoping not to hit to much weather on the way. First I have to get the heater looked at on the car. about 20 mins from my Grandparents place, the heater stopped working. It got cold quick in that car.