• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Im lost!

dmccraw95

Ok i bought my plotter/cutter of a guy. it has VE LXI Master+ software loaded. its vinyl express machine. when i turn the machine on it says Jaguar III. So Thats my knowledge. Since then with setting:

Com port 1
BPS: 9600
Data Bits: 8
Parity: NONE
STOPS BITS 1
Flow COntrol: I tried hardware and Xon/Xoff (i made sure under devise manager that they matched).

I have it set on GRC-61. When i cut my design measure it up then send on the masters+ it says cutting 0% then after while says write port error.

only other thing i can know is on setup properties it says the name is under Jaguar JG-76S.

Any help appreciated. please explain it like you would to an idoit. thanks

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
not familiar with the machine you're using, but what i can get from the jumbled mess, is that the installed driver is NOT for the machine you are using....you'll need to get the proper driver and install that....

RebeckaR

Are you operating through a parallel or serial port? Serial port will work better for you. USB will not work at all.

You probably do have the right driver, just not connecting to the right port.

R08

I had a GRC and I had problems setting up at first too. I had to play with the settings to get it right.
I will check the settings and get back to you.

Cadmn

bought it with NO support available first problem contact a seller of the Jaguar cutters & see if they will answer. setups aren't always the same

buckeyedesigns

This may/ may not help you but for whatever reason I was never able to set up my Jaguar II on a com port. I had to connect it to a printer port and the problem was solved. Hope that is a possibility for you.

Buckeye deSigns, LLC

webguru

bought it with NO support available first problem contact a seller of the Jaguar cutters & see if they will answer. setups aren't always the same

VE is signwarehouses enduracut machine, try e-mailing them too.

Last edited:
S

SignTech

wrong port ............ great machine ........ work horse

dmccraw95

the machine computer combo use to work together. i tried to install the software on my other computer and i accidently deleted the preferred settings.