• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm new here and stopped in to say hello!

Beth P

Hi! I'm Beth and I have owned a sign shop for over 20 years. I hand painted everything for 4 years, then went to vinyl. It's a busy life and a job I love. I'm surprised I just happened upon this site for the first time today. Nice to meet you all. :smile:

CS-SignSupply

Another welcome from Georgia! This site is full of useful information, interesting characters and some fun stuff too :)

Enjoy

Beth P

Perks, it's pronounced like "You-Falla"-In-The-Lake. We are on Lake Eufaula, half way between Muskogee and McAlester and about 75 miles south of Tulsa.

Thanks for the welcome everybody! :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Perks, it's pronounced like "You-Falla"-In-The-Lake. We are on Lake Eufaula, half way between Muskogee and McAlester and about 75 miles south of Tulsa.

Thanks for the welcome everybody! :)

Welcome form PA............................

So, you're telling us you're on a sign boat ??

Beth P

Welcome form PA............................

So, you're telling us you're on a sign boat ??

Well, Gino... I am on the shores of Lake Eufaula. We are just used to saying we live on the lake. Part of the Okie slang, I guess. My shop is actually ON cement... vs the sand, a few blocks from the water that's actually lapping at the shores. :smile:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ahhhhhh... I can picture it now................ lake shot.jpg

Hey, I hear they have some purtty big gators out there..... huh ??​