• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm not playing baseball against this guy....

CES020

If it's fake, they did a great job. The ball has a shadow going from the bat to the first one, then it has a shadow coming back to him when he hits it again.

If it's fake, it's a very very good fake.

Kyle Blue

Sorry, I shouldn't assume it's fake. I don't know for sure. But when it come to things like this on the internet, I usually take a "glass is half empty" stance.

CES020

No it doesn't. Close, but not the same place.

It could very well be a fake, I'm not suggesting it's real, I'm just saying if it's a fake, it's a very good fake.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's most definitely a fake. How they did it ?? I have no frickin' clue.

However, every time the ball comes back into towards the batter... just as the batter takes the same steps backwards and frontwards.... you can see the guy off to the right move exactly like he did during the last round of bouncing balls, but the big giveaway is.... the trees in the distance suddenly change their wind direction and it's identical each time. They are blowing in the breeze, suddenly stop and start over.