• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm worried...

Johnny Best

Have not heard from Robert in awhile. He lives in California and know the Covid is bad out along with other things. Plus he is in the age group it affects the worst.
Maybe I am overreacting and he is fine, I hope so. Will keep my ear to the ground and listen for his return.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why would you assume that he is ill and that it is Covid?

Yeah, he could've been hit by a taxi or bus, eaten by a mountain lion, bitten by a bee or mean spider, gobbled up by a whale while surfing, or maybe some human type nutcase out there. That place is loaded with nuts. Cripes, maybe he stormed the capitol a while back and is now in hiding. Ya needed a sharp scissors to get through some of that red tape in the White House.

Yep, we'll keep our ears peeled, listening for his safe return. Ya know, maybe he lost his bracelet....... ??​

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Have not heard from Robert in awhile. He lives in California and know the Covid is bad out along with other things. Plus he is in the age group it affects the worst.
Maybe I am overreacting and he is fine, I hope so. Will keep my ear to the ground and listen for his return.

Wow, I've been think this same thing. As if you read my mind.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Another happy ending..... well, not for robert, he's still alive, but the story has a good ending......................... :banghead: somehow, that didn't come out right............ :doh:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
131253-aef1576b13d0036247bb440155200518.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-5_10-56-47.jpeg
    upload_2021-2-5_10-56-47.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 72