• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm worried...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wha..... ??​

I know what happens if you fart in the woods, but who cares about a tree ?? If you're there farting, of course you're gonna hear it, unless it's an SBD. If a tree falls and I happen to be at the movies, I might not hear it. In fact, if I'm there farting in the forest, I certainly won't hear a tree falling. Now, how about a hisser............................................... ??

Reveal1

Very deep. I think you might have the makings of a consulting business. You can cover the east coast, and Robert can cover the west.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No thanks. They don't want me to be around sharp objects. Guns..... yes, but not sharp things. Besides running around the woods creating smelly clouds is more fun than being a consultant. Dont knock it til ya try it. Ahhhhhhh..........