• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

image shifting

Dakotagrafx

I am sure I have seen this on here before but cannot find the answer to save my life. my roland sp-300v started shifting the image last night, and had a couple of lines at one point (last picture) - been printing on 2 Rolands for 4 years and never had a problem like this before. I usually pride myself on being able to do a search and find the answers but this time am coming up blank. any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

I seem to remember something about this either being static related or data cable but looking for a better idea before I dig it - shoulder surgery in a week and going to have arm immobilized for 6 weeks - so either i work it out or call a service rep from over 2 hrs away.

Attachments

• P1300001b.jpg
    P1300001b.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 70
  • P1300002b.jpg
    P1300002b.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 75
  • P1300003.jpg
    P1300003.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 82

Dakotagrafx

I am sure I have seen this on here before but cannot find the answer to save my life. my roland sp-300v started shifting the image last night, and had a couple of lines at one point (last picture) - been printing on 2 Rolands for 4 years and never had a problem like this before. I usually pride myself on being able to do a search and find the answers but this time am coming up blank. any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

I seem to remember something about this either being static related or data cable but looking for a better idea before I dig it - shoulder surgery in a week and going to have arm immobilized for 6 weeks - so either i work it out or call a service rep from over 2 hrs away.
just did - will see what happens - I appreciate the info

Dakotagrafx

printed one with success - so thank you - had some things in my life this week (we don't need drama here) and my troubleshooting skills are out the window - your help has been more appreciated than you can even imagine. thank you