• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Imposition or nesting calculator?

Lauri

This is really nice calculator. And I as well would really appreciate if someone could make it to cm or mm. Regards, Lauri

CanuckSigns

Haha, gotta keep it user friendly. I've got so many spreadsheets, I've got my own format I usually stick with. So even on something random like this I try to make it match

Thanks for letting me know! I've got a couple other spreadsheets that could be useful, but I'll need to modify them a bit to become shareable.

If someone wants me to modify this in some way, or needs something else. Let me know. I like a challenge.

Would there be a way to add laminate to this so that is included in the price costing?

Lauri

Would there be a way to add laminate to this so that is included in the price costing?
Haha, gotta keep it user friendly. I've got so many spreadsheets, I've got my own format I usually stick with. So even on something random like this I try to make it match

Thanks for letting me know! I've got a couple other spreadsheets that could be useful, but I'll need to modify them a bit to become shareable.

If someone wants me to modify this in some way, or needs something else. Let me know. I like a challenge.

You've done amazing job! But is it possible you make it in metric system. People in EU would appreciate it a lot. Except UK.... but BREXIT anyway.
Another thing. In material sheet you can enter the width of printable area. But sometimes you have to but he rollers more inside and you lose even more material. Is it possible to add another variable. There is printable width and maybe then the actual width of the material?
Then you can calculate how many objects is it possible to but on a certain width, and that is the actual expense of the vinyl?

If you could do something like that in metric system I would be so thankful. Even do you a favor in return if possible