• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Impossible Deadline?

skyhigh

congrats on getting the job done.
I hope you haven't crashed, and miss getting these delivered. haha

MikePro

LOL!
i'd be taxing a rush order charge for sure!

congrats on meeting the deadline and hopefully they don't make you bid the project next time and simply come straight to you, with their budget, instead.

Last edited:

skyhigh

nope... we are back at it! waiting for the coffee to finish brewing!

Thanks for checking in.....whew.

I had this mental picture of you, face down on your desk....signs101 flickering on the screen....drool running into your keyboard....and the time in the lower right corner of your screen at 11:02.

:ROFLMAO:

jiarby

On the way to make the delivery... leaving at 10:19, it is 45 mins away.

No problem... 5 mins to spare!

I had this mental picture of you, face down on your desk....signs101 flickering on the screen....drool running into your keyboard

This description works most normal days ... :)

GypsyGraphics

i can't wait to hear their reaction, when they find out you pulled a rabbit outta your hat!

met an impossible deadline myself this past week... felt great to pull it off and even better getting their response.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would tell them you had to bring extra people in and pay overtime to fix their mistake. Otherwise, they might wonder why you were initially charging $4,500 for something you did overnight.

Looks like part-time tonight.... Drinks on jiarby :beer:beer:bushmill::beer:wine-smi:

Billct2

what Gino said, otherwise it'll be "Well geeze why do you need 2 weeks advance, last time you did in one day? And can we get a break, after all it's only a days work."

jiarby

I never even saw the guy. he had me leave it at the front desk and the receptionist signed for it without even looking.

iSign

yeah, but...

if it was late.. the F'n CEO would have been on your doorstep..

get it in time against all odds... and you get a lazyass secretary doing her nails who lifts on finger to sing the drop slip.. nothing ever changes...

congrats from us anyway... we all know all to well what it takes to GSD...

jiarby

I would tell them you had to bring extra people in and pay overtime

Last night I almost offered the chinese food delivery guy $50 to come back after work and help for a couple hours! It sounded too much like the beginning of one of those penthouse letters so I didn't.

vinylbarry

I would tell them you had to bring extra people in and pay overtime to fix their mistake. Otherwise, they might wonder why you were initially charging $4,500 for something you did overnight.

Looks like part-time tonight.... Drinks on jiarby :beer:beer:bushmill::beer:wine-smi:

Had this one happen before....

10sacer

You should have called at 4:30 this morning when I was redoing 4x8 panels on the flatbed that another vendor messed up! And yes... this was worth way more than $4500