• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In Honor of DD 4 20

Mike F

Heh. Is it a public holiday over there?

Only for those that enjoy violating an asinine federal law that bans a plant that has hundreds if not thousands of practical uses other than it's medicinal properties. Everyone else just continues popping their government approved synthetic chemicals and shakes their collective fist at the hippies.

Gotta admit, I do miss my younger days. Ah well, I'll just go home tonight and reminisce while I drink my government approved poison :toasting: (no offense to the drinkers out there, I drink too, just pointing out how absurd it is that you can go to your local liquor store and purchase a bottle for $20 - $30 that could kill you if you drank the whole thing, yet a plant that's practically impossible to OD on is part of the focus in the miserably failing "war on drugs"):doh:

WildWestDesigns

Only for those that enjoy violating an asinine federal law that bans a plant that has hundreds if not thousands of practical uses other than it's medicinal properties. Everyone else just continues popping their government approved synthetic chemicals and shakes their collective fist at the hippies.

Gotta admit, I do miss my younger days. Ah well, I'll just go home tonight and reminisce while I drink my government approved poison :toasting: (no offense to the drinkers out there, I drink too, just pointing out how absurd it is that you can go to your local liquor store and purchase a bottle for $20 - $30 that could kill you if you drank the whole thing, yet a plant that's practically impossible to OD on is part of the focus in the miserably failing "war on drugs"):doh:

If we can actully die from water intoxication(drinking too much water), I do believe that taking too much weed can get us too, considering water is a necessity for us. It's rare to happen, but it does.

Most everything in moderation is the key.

Oh, even beer and such has it's medical value, the key is moderation.

Last edited:

ProWraps

dude im so wasted!!! (spicoli).

Attachments

• bongcat.jpg
    bongcat.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 73

Mike F

If we can actully die from water intoxication(drinking too much water), I do believe that taking too much weed can get us too, considering water is a necessity for us. It's rare to happen, but it does.

Most everything in moderation is the key.

Oh, even beer and such has it's medical value, the key is moderation.

If you wanna get technical with it... you'd die from smoke inhalation long before you ODed from THC. If you're talkin aout edibles... well, no studies have been done on it to my knowledge but I'm guessin your belly would explode long before you ingested enough to kill you.

WildWestDesigns

If you wanna get technical with it... you'd die from smoke inhalation long before you ODed from THC. If you're talkin aout edibles... well, no studies have been done on it to my knowledge but I'm guessin your belly would explode long before you ingested enough to kill you.

My point was more about the fact that we can die from ODing on water and that's a staple for us. If we can OD on that, we can OD on weed. It might take a lot (in both examples), but it does happen. How much it takes depends on the person, some take more then others, some take less. I just get sick of hearing about how you can't OD off weed, this that and the other. Take too much of anything and it can kill. Just have to find out what is too much for you.

Personally I don't get doing something to the point that you really don't have control of your body, but to each their own. Of course, this is also coming from one of the uncool kids that never tried any of this stuff growing up (or ever for most of it).

tsgstl

Although I hope my 3 year old thinks the way you do you are comparing apples and oranges. Water intoxication is a real thing, it is over hydration. We had a incident a few years ago with a radio contest. There has NEVER to my knowledge been a marijuana overdose causing death.

And that other statistic I saw in here about DUI deaths is either freakishly high or more likely there was more than just marijuana in their system. IE the dead guy was x3 drunk, had prescription drugs and oh yeah marijuana.

I'm not pro weed guy (obviously I'm up @ 7:30am on a Sat) far from it but weed is FAR FAR less harmful than alcohol or texting on a cell phone.

It is not "good for you" in general. A lifetime of puffing is very harmful to the lungs. Even that statistic is usually out of wack though. They compare it to ciggarettes, most will never smoke the equivalent to a pack a day. More like 1/20th or less.