• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In Memory of...

phototec

don't forget that it is for a bike tank. the last one is nice but really girly. it needs to man up some. your other idea wasn't all that bad it just needed some tweeking. if you do decide on script, look for one with a thicker stroke and more manly man looking or one that looks more like pinstripe to fit in with theme.

I was thinking the same thing, I ride a Harley, and I don't think I would want something so dainty on the tank, it needs to "MAN-UP" a bit!

Jillbeans

...that and constant babysitting, Brian.
I can't get nuthin' done!
But the weather has been truly dismal, you're right.

ionsigns

A quality designed swash is never cheesy, IMHO. If it subtly compliments the manufacturer...so much the better. That is design.

ionsigns

Jillbeans... I like what Puxatawny Phil DID this year. I thing that ole groundhog was pretty accurate. Us Hoosiers are not complaining. U close to OHIO?

GypsyGraphics

connecting to the "Y" only works if it's lower case. without the descender of a lower case "y" it looks forced and almost has the appearance of a "V" on a stick.