Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of a table throw with customers logo across the front. Anybody have a lead?

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by Nash Signs, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Nash Signs

Nash Signs Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Looking for a supplier that can provide me with a table throw, cloth or cover and print my customers logo on the front.
    The application is for a trade show. (No Junk) Thank you!

Tags:
  2. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    creative banner makes them.
    we have done this using smooth banner material and they velcro it to the table, works ok

3. Nuagedesigns

Nuagedesigns Member

May 7, 2007
    Seymour, CT
    Orbus

4. nate

nate Active Member

May 10, 2007
    Utah
    We'd be glad to. Contact Shaila or Meg at 801-483-9465 or sales@vmutah.com

We print on fabric up to 126" wide via Dye Sublimation.

Thank you for looking,
    Nate
    Visible Marketing

5. I'd love to help but without being a merchant member I don't think I can offer my services here.

6. Nash Signs

Nash Signs Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Thanks Guys. I also came across Logo Linens in Buffalo NY. I plan on giving them a try based on their pricing
    and the feedback I have read on ASI. Has anybody here had any experience with them?

http://www.logolinens.com

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    We did these once for a bank and used Creative Banner. I remember they were pretty pricey, but the bank loved them.

8. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    For the nice "trade" price of $379, ha.

9. kylekam

kylekam New Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Hey Nash, you might want to check out Customonit.com and find what you need there. It's cool that you're going to throw a trade show. :rock-n-roll:

10. fozzie

fozzie Member

Aug 26, 2012
    illinois
    I'd stay away from creative banner. Bad experience. Bad quality.

11. BlueFishDesigns

BlueFishDesigns Very Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Xarisma makes some really nice ones and they can print full color on the whole thing if you want. I believe I recall that Creative can only print spot colors in a limited area. Xarisma prints on a soft knit poly that doesn't wrinkle and is machine washable. Contact Samantha (samantha@xarisma.com) and she can help you out.
    www.xarisma.com

12. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    Give Georgia Print Co a try they offer 2 versions of table throws. very good quality and prices are competitive!

13. Nash Signs

Nash Signs Member

Sep 19, 2009
    It's been awhile since my original search for a table cover supplier that could imprint my customers logos on them.
    I have to say that my original find of Logo Linens has far surpassed others I've tried. There is something about the
    material that Logo Lines is using that is just wont hold a wrinkle. The fit and net price couldn't be better. I tapped
    into the trade show market with these and now I'm getting calls from banks and colleges. This is an item ya'll might
    want to add to your wheelhouse if you didn't already. I've been up selling them with a pop up banner that Logo Linens
    also supplies completely printed for less then I can do in house. Hope this helps if anyone is looking.