• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of Bucket Truck

wildside

oooouuuuccccchhhhhh......

our bucket truck costs us between the vehicle insurance and the business liability insurance on just the truck alone is maybe $1000 a year at the most

ProWraps

ehhh... was this before you bought it?

Attachments

• damn.jpg
    damn.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 88

allamericantrade

A thousand only covers the vehicle's liability. If you get your insurance to go up to 3rd story height installations thats where the extra money comes in on the business liability side of it. not on the bucket itself but on the buckets capabilities. I have a Million Dollar installers insurance on the company aside of the standard insurance for the truck itself.

allamericantrade

oooouuuuccccchhhhhh......

our bucket truck costs us between the vehicle insurance and the business liability insurance on just the truck alone is maybe $1000 a year at the most

Ours will run about $1000 a year also. $5500' ouch!!!

I pay $400 per year with progressive, liability only

Add the Insurance for installations even for a two story level on the business end. How much more is the overhead of that truck?

It's not liability only. Thats all you are quoting but the overall impact if correctly insured is greater.