• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of something clever for my new work hoodies...ideas?

Stacey K

I like making signs
Happy Friday! I'm going to make myself some new hoodies. I'll be placing my logo on the front, an American Flag on the shoulder and I want to put something on the back. Something funny or clever...any ideas? I tried googling but that was useless...

Billct2

here's one

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 409

OADesign

8.5" x 5.5" Red box on back on hoodie
1"h All white text.
First 3 lines:
Shop name:
Shop URL
Shop #
Remaining text .25"h
Shop labor rate per hour: $XXX
If you watch: $XXX +$75
If you talk while we work: $XXX +$150
If you help: $XXX +$300
If you are standing close enough to read this paragraph while we are working: $XXX +$9000

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
8.5" x 5.5" Red box on back on hoodie
1"h All white text.
First 3 lines:
Shop name:
Shop URL
Shop #
Remaining text .25"h
Shop labor rate per hour: $XXX
If you watch: $XXX +$75
If you talk while we work: $XXX +$150
If you help: $XXX +$300
If you are standing close enough to read this paragraph while we are working: $XXX +$9000

This is posted in every automotive repair shop in the world.

Wildgoose

I'm a sucker for "WASSUP HATERS" Another funny "I'm trying to be awesome today but I'm exhausted from being so FREAKIN' awesome yesterday"

Stacey K

I like making signs
Love them all! I'll have to make some decisions and let you know what I decide over the holidays!!! :D
Trump Rump...I've got a few customers that would probably never step foot in my shop again! LOL