• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In search of new heat press

tintshopplus

Had a Knight and Co. K20S heat press in the shop for last couple of years on loan from a friend of mine. He plans to come back after it soon and now I need another as I've found them to be pretty handy for quick shirt / vinyl applications. I don't use them daily or even often. This same one goes for over 1300.00 and just because of the frequency of use at my shop, I'm not looking to spend that kind of money. Wondering if anyone could recommend a good working budget press that they've used and found to be reliable for occasional use. Any help appreciated.

kheebl

I got a hotronix 16x20 auto clam off craigslist for $300, I ended up selling it because I didn't use it enough and I made a healthy profit even:rock-n-roll:

Techman

do not ,, whatever you do,, do not get a cheap chinese $300.00 special.. The temp will vary all over the platten by 20 degrees above and 20 degrees below what you set.

heyskull

We are using a very very old Xpres (UK) machine which must be 30 years old.
We have had four new machines of various makes and supposedly quality and none of them come up to the build quality of this old monster.
It takes two people to lift this thing!!!
The only thing is I think spare parts are wearing thin as I know we replaced the timer/thermostat control about three years ago and it was the last in the country!

SC

d fleming

We are using a very very old Xpres (UK) machine which must be 30 years old.
We have had four new machines of various makes and supposedly quality and none of them come up to the build quality of this old monster.
It takes two people to lift this thing!!!
The only thing is I think spare parts are wearing thin as I know we replaced the timer/thermostat control about three years ago and it was the last in the country!

SC
Had a very old off brand huge monster heat press years ago. When the thermostat went I couldn't find a replacement so I used a waffle iron thermostat. Worked great.

lgroth

USCutter sells heat presses in all sorts of price ranges... Don't know if they're good or bad, but they do have some reasonably priced.

BESTBLANKS

Heat Presses for aly applications

Had a Knight and Co. K20S heat press in the shop for last couple of years on loan from a friend of mine. He plans to come back after it soon and now I need another as I've found them to be pretty handy for quick shirt / vinyl applications. I don't use them daily or even often. This same one goes for over 1300.00 and just because of the frequency of use at my shop, I'm not looking to spend that kind of money. Wondering if anyone could recommend a good working budget press that they've used and found to be reliable for occasional use. Any help appreciated.

Hi, Perhaps we can help. We are a large heat press distributor. We have all the major brand heat presses and we have some incredible deals. We also have stock of nearly new (demo presses) that you can buy at additional savings, with Free shipping too!

Please see this page for additional info: http://www.bestblanks.com/heatpresses.html

If you have any questions give us call! 888-431-7385 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.BestBlanks.com