• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

increasing pixels??

dsmskyline

We use photozoom4 as well as vector magic on low res images people give us for wide format as well as regular offset printing.

They both do a pretty good job.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yes - that is Gentiune Fractals - they changed the name with the latest version to Perfect Resize.... and yes - it works great. We have both that and Blow Up from Alien Skin. On some images one will do a better job than the other so both get a decent amount of use.

Oh and excellent job on that mural Jen!! Based on the original image you uploaded I'd have thought that one to be near impossible to get reasonable looking at the size you got it to. I'm very impressed. :smile:

isn't there a graphics programe out there called perfect resize? its supposed to be very good at photo enlargement without much or any loss.

i have no idea how good it is, but i'm sure some on here either have it or have tried it....

so, maybe worth the few hundred bucks to by one of these programmes then? is the "perfect resize" one of the better ones to buy?

and i am guessing it does the job well then yeah?

signswi

It's *the* plugin to buy, maybe one of three actually worth having (perfect resize & noise ninja for photoshop, hot door cadtools for illustrator).