• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ink card not loading credits,spitfire 65

Mr Moss

hi guys,i managed to convert xerox 8265 to mutoh spitfire now i cant get ink credits to load into the printer(i have a card reader to write the cards with),i was adviced to use type 1 cards for the printer but it does not show its detecting it when i insert it even after pressing enter for it to read.it would just write no valid card found.

can rh3 extreme use the same cards as spitfire extreme and vice versa?

i dont know what to do do.tried everything i can possibly imagine.

Mr Moss

could this be the cause why it is not reading any cards i insert on it?
that shows up after i put special code on the printer.

is the mainboard locked?,what can i do?

Attachments

• IMG_20180113_173706.jpg
    IMG_20180113_173706.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 128

Mr Moss

hi guys,i managed to convert xerox 8265 to mutoh spitfire now i cant get ink credits to load into the printer(i have a card reader to write the cards with),i was adviced to use type 1 cards for the printer but it does not show its detecting it when i insert it even after pressing enter for it to read.it would just write no valid card found.

can rh3 extreme use the same cards as spitfire extreme and vice versa?

i dont know what to do do.tried everything i can possibly imagine.
i have managed to load credits on to the printer,had to change from eco to mild solvent.

now i have another challenge,even with ink credits loaded it still shows "ink status not filled (all)"
any ideas?

if anybody needs help converting their xerox 8265 to spifire feel free to ask

Mr Moss

hopefully someone will shed some light into this.

is it as simple filling ink on the printer?
i currently have cleaning solution on the ink lines to try preserve the heads

Attachments

• ink credits.jpg
    ink credits.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 130
  • status.jpg
    status.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 134

wunder

start ink load procedure.......and disconnect the inkpump motor connector (grey plugs) and wait that system ready with the inkload procedure ! or what you like to do now ?

Mr Moss

start ink load procedure.......and disconnect the inkpump motor connector (grey plugs) and wait that system ready with the inkload procedure ! or what you like to do now ?
thanks for the info but which one is the ink pump and when do i disconnect the grey plugs?