• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink Issue ! Switched to STS

studio10

So

Jetbest ink is formulated to match Eco Sol max. I am not sure if it would work on dx2 FJ-52 but am sure about it will work excellent on SC545EX.

So many positive Jetbest ink reviews on signs101. No warranty remain with Roland. Save 50% on ink. There is no reason to ise Roland if it is a newer Roland with warranty I understand. You pay for warranty. Selling over 80 countries. Cant be that bad of ink.

How to use Jetbest bulk cartridge
Same for SC545EX. This is for VP300

Check out page
https://www.premiercolour.com/colle...-system-with-ink-for-roland-printers-6-colors

Questions
9-5 PST
Office 714-668-9200
Text. 949-209-7306
Sales@premiercolour.com

Daily cut off time to ship out of S California
5 PM
I used jetbest ink on Mutoh Rockhopper I with DX2 printhead for several years with no problems. I suppose it can be used on FJ-52 with same heads (supose other parts are solvent resistant).

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I used jetbest ink on Mutoh Rockhopper I with DX2 printhead for several years with no problems. I suppose it can be used on FJ-52 with same heads (supose other parts are solvent resistant).

Thank you for the kind words. I spoke to the sales staff and we have one more customer who has Mutoh Toucan using DX2 printheads. He has been buying ink for two years. No problems.

Attachments

• JETBEST_MUTOH_SPITFIRE_MAR2018_KENNY.JPG
    JETBEST_MUTOH_SPITFIRE_MAR2018_KENNY.JPG
    940.7 KB · Views: 202