• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inside the Situation Room

round man

I think they have better, more important, things to spend our money on,..now if you would like to donate one go ahead,....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'll bet that photo is from a few days earlier when they all got together to watch the wedding of the Royals (after they realized none of them made the invite list...).

wayne k
guam usa

10sacer

Am I the only one greatly disappointed that the actual situation room is smaller than my guest bedroom and nothing like the techno-wiz place on The West Wing? It looks like they are in a closet...

phototec

Have you heard that the photo was staged? They were staring at a blank wall.

Not only that, they had a special guest in the back of the room, look closely to see if you can identify that person (Idol).

:omg:

Attachments

• Inside the Situation Room.jpg
    Inside the Situation Room.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 105

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I wonder if the look on the President's face is caused by that Air Force officer sitting next to him having a much larger chair.

wayne k
guam usa

signage

I think they are all watching a prono! Hillary is the only one with her hand over her mouth!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wildside

by what i understand the photo was taken during a briefing after the incident was over, the pres was in kentucky or something like that looking at storm damage during the actual time i guess.

that guest appearance photo is priceless, but thought randy jackson would be the one to do it lmao

WrapperX

Am I the only one greatly disappointed that the actual situation room is smaller than my guest bedroom and nothing like the techno-wiz place on The West Wing? It looks like they are in a closet...
NO KIDDING! It's totally smaller then one would imagine. I figured it was part of the secret basement that the Whitehouse has. You know, maybe not huge like they show on movies and such but that room is cramped! There's what like 15 people in that room? Way smaller then I would've expected!

Marlene

Minor blip in history, won't even register.

sooo, finding the head of a terrorist group that we have been looking for for 10 years who attacked America on it's own soil and killed thousands of innocent people and spawned the war in Afganistan is no big deal? just a blip in history. so if he had been found when a president with a "R" after teh name was in office, would you say the same? I doubt that.

WrapperX

Interesting that all of the computers are open and with dark screens.

They're all in Hybernate mode - lol.

Probably blocked out for National Security. The article refers to Hillary's document on her lap being blurred out becuase of sensitive material so I'm sure the CPU screens are just the same.

WrapperX

...so if he had been found when a president with a "R" after teh name was in office, would you say the same? I doubt that.

I really wish people would stop making it sound like this was a Democratic Party victory. I honestly beleive that it was a matter circumstance that Obama is in office. All the reports are saying that they have been tracking these leads for 3-4 years. That information obtained by the interogations from 5 years ago led to these leads and thus the location. They have stated that they weren't even sure OBL was even at this location but that they had good intel that a very high ranking terrorist leader - POSSIBLY OBL, was PROBABLY hold up here and that it was worth the raid to get at them who ever they were. It wasn't until they were in and in the middle of it that they discovered it really was his hideout.

This is a W for America,:wavingflag: A W for Democracy, :wavingflag: And even bigger a W for the world as We fight terrorism as a collective agent. Let's not make this into a partisan situation.