• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Install Bay Etiquette

thehamsterman

Just a quick question for you all...

Do you or your staff use your install bays to work on your personal vehicles when they're empty?

By that i mean oil changes, cleaning, vacuuming, and other DIY maintenance things.

Just wondering...

Thanks

HulkSmash

All the time, dont mind them using the bays. Last thing you want to do is run a concentration camp for your employees.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sure.

Everyone asks beforehand to make sue they aren't going to interfere, but as long as they clean up after themselves, we have no problem with that.

Signs 365

As long as it doesn't interfere with your workflow.....I say throw some cardboard down and let them have at it!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Sure...so long as it's only the employee's vehicles...and not their friend's, their mother-in-law, their girlfriend's, etc...

mark in tx

Yep, the bays have seen many a spark plug change. I also have free long distance in the USA with the phones, so I let them make calls, I also let them ship gifts home for the holidays on our UPS account, why not do things that you can for your people?

ucmj22

we get free coffee, and saltwatter taffy! Thats way better than medical insurance, paid vacations and a decent salary! WOO HOO!