• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installation advice please

Z SIGNS

8x10's on poles is a fun project around here or anywhere If your just a printer you follow the specs provided.Your just makin the skin.The rest of the job depends on your role..I am always entertained by some of these threads and the responses.
Old trolls are especially entertaining.
Come on...Really..Somebody comes to your shop wants you to print out some signs that they are going to pick up and do whatever with and you should stop them in their tracks? because you need to know what they are going to do with it and where they end up?.Not in my world.
As for the one post 2 post 3 post or whatever people giving advice.Unless you are structural engineer you should refrain from giving advice.
Jump in your truck take a ride around and look at some signs..You will see many huge signs with a single pole.

JLD984

Why use 6mm or 10mm ACM for a double-sided sign? The back of each panel is protected from the wind by the other panel. All this does is add a ridiculous amount of unnecessary weight. 3mm ACM with .3mm skins is plenty.