• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installing letters isn't usually tiring...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
...but today was.

Tape & silicone mounted. Glad they provided stencil patterns though, made it a whole lot easier.

[video=youtube;4ZlAdYeFcKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZlAdYeFcKs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 226

WB

Nice Job!! Always like those jobs when the go smooth..

Whats with the 2 lifts? battery die?

shoresigns

Just criticizing the design, not the installation, but this could have been executed a lot better.

1. All of the slogans are done in the wrong type style. I don't think any of them match the historical advertising.
  2. The first line is in chronological order, while the 2nd and 3rd are reversed.
  3. "2013-present" doesn't really make sense when you have a newer slogan after that on the wall.
  4. Toyota used a number of slogans in the North American market prior to 1975, such as "Get your hands on a Toyota and you'll never let go", "We're Quality Oriented" and "See how much car your money can buy".

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Nice job! Those your lifts or rented?

Thanks. The lifts were GC provided.

WHO COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!

Apparently this guy.

Nice work Moze, I bet your shoulders were tired after all that. :thumb:

Thanks! Everything was tired lol

Aside from that guy. If looks really good. Nice when you have something to start with.

nice. I like that they have all their slogans on the wall, cool concept

Thanks!!

Just criticizing the design, not the installation, but this could have been executed a lot better.

1. All of the slogans are done in the wrong type style. I don't think any of them match the historical advertising.
  2. The first line is in chronological order, while the 2nd and 3rd are reversed.
  3. "2013-present" doesn't really make sense when you have a newer slogan after that on the wall.
  4. Toyota used a number of slogans in the North American market prior to 1975, such as "Get your hands on a Toyota and you'll never let go", "We're Quality Oriented" and "See how much car your money can buy".

The 2014 slogan was only used in 2014. It is now 2015 making the 2013-present still the newest one thus the reason it is on the wall first.