• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installing your own heads?

gazzamania

would you be able to email me this file please for changing the head thanks
i was looking for the service manual for the mimaki jv3 130 spll as well if you can help

Campis

Hello How can I get ahold of a service manual for a Mimaki JV3 160sp. having trouble with the alignment part after replacing a head

Quix

Write down the head rank off of the new print head. CAREFULLY flush out your new print head with some cleaning/flush fluid. Better to take a new damper with tubing and connected to the syringe said:
Hello to all. I don´t have the user manual, and I would like to know how to enter the printhead rank in the front panel. Is there any way to get the full instructions? - Getting an eye on the service manual would be wonderful. Hope you can help.

4R Graphics

Quix,
Do a search for the service manual on the web it is out there somewhere. I cant remember what to to do to get to the head number at this moment. I do have a copy of the service, user and tech drawings manuals on disk but wont be able to get to them until monday. If you dont find the manual with google then monday send me a PM with your email address and I will email you a copy tuesday morning. The manuals I have are for the JV3 printers.

Good Luck.

Quix

Thans for the advise, Bearwen.
I couldn't find the manual on googgle (i only got a lot of junk files). Maybe if I looked further...
My e-mail is sintmex@gmail.com If you could send me that copy I will be very grateful. You will save me a lot of time in serching for the right file.
Thank you again!

Quix

Hello, to all.

I just installed a new PH for my JV3. Noozzle check prints OK, but all colors seem to be unadjusted.
I Tried to find the service manual but I didnt' succeed, so I´m asking you for the instructions for doing this alignment.
I hope you can help.