• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Instant One Media Polymeric set for Flat Sided Vehicle?

TimToad

Because your eye gets tricked by the color around it... I guarantee any vinyl you use currently has a hue that isn't pure white.

Most medias aren't pure white, but nearly every high quality media I've ever worked with is a LOT whiter than the media we are discussing. Just saying.

I've asked for some samples of the cast and polymeric and will see if it measures up to our standards.

akuarela

Odd, I use the 3755 and it's cheaper then gf and Oracle air release variants.

Prints nice on my HP latex, well as nice as hp latex can print.

What are you comparing it to price wise?

TomK, could you please tell me which Substance laminate you use on the 3755?
Thanks!

akuarela

Substance, we have always liked Instant One Media especially their cast films. We have tried their polymeric and it works great, but we haven't used in on a vehicle yet as most of our jobs either have contracted film requirements or we use a cast wrap film.

I have to add that I've used Instant One Media perforated vinyl with great success, printed on HP latex.
Unfortunately they do not carry the cast any more, and when they did have it in the list, was not available when I wanted to try it out.