• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Internet sight

Edna

My ol man is working late so I am home thinking ofboat making a intertent sight. Were should I start? Can I design it in Corel draw and save it as a html? Does that work?

SignManiac

Don't use Corel, it has a spell checker and odds are you could never build a site even if you spent five years working on it.

Edna

thanks A-Hole-soreus-anel-rex!!! this is a sereeis questshon. Can I output to a interwed site from corel by saving as a html? come on be serious!

visual800

if you have no idea use WIX.COM it is free to design and you will learn it in no time. I like it some dont

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't know why, but this was the first thing that came to mind for ya, Edna. Hope it helps a little. :rock-n-roll: Food for thought.
sandwich.jpg

Craig Sjoquist

Edna ..

This depends on skill level & speed at which you want it up & running.

The easy way... is to get on the net & find free hosts pick one & try it out there are several, most seem to be based off shore the one I use is ...000webhost.com

It has a web builder & sets up a decent website

The next would be start spending money on programs that do this after that is code your own with the help of books.

genericname

Squarespace is a great place to start if you don't know what you're doing (hell, even you do, but couldn't be bothered). You can try it out without purchasing as well, to make sure that you'll be happy with the result.

SignManiac

Edna, if you are really serious about your business and it's future success, I'd recommend you get in touch with Dan Antonelli. He will create a website that will guarantee your internet presence. You can reach out to the world and offer your services. Sometimes you need to invest in your business in order to get a good return on your investment.

Don't think small time, the world is your oyster or even lobster if you dream your wildest dreams.

genericname

Edna, if you are really serious about your business and it's future success, I'd recommend you get in touch with Dan Antonelli. He will create a website that will guarantee your internet presence. You can reach out to the world and offer your services. Sometimes you need to invest in your business in order to get a good return on your investment.

Don't think small time, the world is your oyster or even lobster if you dream your wildest dreams.

:goodpost:

Even better than a cheapo build-it-yourself solution. Hire the people who know. And Dan knows.

omgsideburns

If you typed up the content on your website, I would laugh about it. And share it with my friends so they could laugh about it also. So at least you'd get some attention.