Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KRC, Jan 13, 2006.

1. KRC

KRC New Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Hello all,
    I just found your site today.I've been thumbing through all the posts and like the friendly helpful advise givin here.I'm Ken from the Phx Az area and look forward to learning more about the sign business.I have a 24" Panther from Signwarehouse w/LXI Master+.I am currently spending alot of time on learning the software and also on Corel 12.I bought the cutter for making sandblast masks but have found myself getting more and more intrested making all types of non electric signs.Are there many people from Phx on the board?

KRC

Tags:
  2. VinylCraft

VinylCraft Active Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Welcome

Hello And :Welcome: From Minneapolis.

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    :Welcome: to our boards KRC.

4. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome from Michigan

5. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Hi Ken....my mom is in the Phoenix area. I am in Seattle but have often thought of moving. (especially with all the rain we've had lately!) Welcome to signs101

6. TC49010

TC49010 Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    :Welcome: to:signs101:

7. imaSIGNr

imaSIGNr Very Active Member

Jan 15, 2006
    imaSIGNr

Hi KRC....I live in rural Maine, orig. from Omaha NE, I lived in Phoenix for 6 mo. back in 85. My bro still lives there. He's been there over 30 yrs. Would like to go back for a visit . Could never live in a city again though......imaSIGNr

8. GregT

GregT Very Active Member

Welcome from PA

9. imaSIGNr

imaSIGNr Very Active Member

Jan 15, 2006
    imaSIGNr

oh krc....I also have a 30" Panther and running VE LXi master. xp pro...cutter only. Have new bus. 1 yr now , but previously employed 16 yrs in sign bus. .....imaSIGNr