• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Invoice Template

swellartist

Hi Folks, Does anyone know where I can get a free "Invoice" Template that might work for a Freelance Graphic Artist. I'm just looking for something simple, where I can sort of just fill in the blanks. Thanks, Lori

swellartist@yahoo.com

BobbyFosson

Do you have Excel? I would simply create one there and save it... Modify as time goes on to suit your specific needs as they arrise.

iSign

I use quickbooks & buy preprinted forms with my letterhead for printing invoices. But sometimes for a quick receipt without going to the computer, I just use those cheap 2-part carbonless receipt books from office max & a rubber stamp.

I don't know of an on-line source to download an invoice, but if you want a simple one... wouldn't it be simple for a graphic artist to design their own?

I've seen discussions here where some of us have posted screenshots of our workorders, & in some cases faxed or emailed them to each other to help someone customize their own workorder. But they were more geared for sign production.

Checkers

Since you asked nicely...
www.sessions.edu
There's a lot of other good information there too.
Just one heads up though. Since these are generic forms, you really need to modify them to fit your business and have your attorney review the final product to insure that they're legal for your state. This will protect you and your client, because the way they're written right now, they're not worth the paper they're printed on.

Checkers

mladams7259

I use a free MS Excel template from office.microsoft.com daily. Works great and automatically figures up the old taxes.

canadianchef

Invoice with Work Order

Here is a blank set for you to use.
Best of Luck !

Terry:Canada 2:

Attachments

• FORMS01 copy.jpg
    FORMS01 copy.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 134
  • FORMS02 copy.jpg
    FORMS02 copy.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 160
  • generic invoice.doc
    42 KB · Views: 140

torgy97

Microsoft Publisher

Microsoft Publisher works well. I use the ones I get with quickbooks, but if you are not using accounting software, the Publisher ones look nice and work well with excel, word, etc.