Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invoice Template

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by swellartist, Apr 20, 2007.

1. swellartist

swellartist New Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Hi Folks, Does anyone know where I can get a free "Invoice" Template that might work for a Freelance Graphic Artist. I'm just looking for something simple, where I can sort of just fill in the blanks. Thanks, Lori

swellartist@yahoo.com

Tags:
  2. BobbyFosson

BobbyFosson Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Do you have Excel? I would simply create one there and save it... Modify as time goes on to suit your specific needs as they arrise.

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Quickbooks

4. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I use quickbooks & buy preprinted forms with my letterhead for printing invoices. But sometimes for a quick receipt without going to the computer, I just use those cheap 2-part carbonless receipt books from office max & a rubber stamp.

I don't know of an on-line source to download an invoice, but if you want a simple one... wouldn't it be simple for a graphic artist to design their own?

I've seen discussions here where some of us have posted screenshots of our workorders, & in some cases faxed or emailed them to each other to help someone customize their own workorder. But they were more geared for sign production.

5. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
  6. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Since you asked nicely...
    www.sessions.edu
    There's a lot of other good information there too.
    Just one heads up though. Since these are generic forms, you really need to modify them to fit your business and have your attorney review the final product to insure that they're legal for your state. This will protect you and your client, because the way they're written right now, they're not worth the paper they're printed on.

Checkers

7. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    Though not free, I have an invoice in the Excel version of my GraphixCALC XL, but there really isn't anything special about it that you can't find on the Microsoft site.

http://www.graphixcalc.com/Invoice.jpg

8. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    I use a free MS Excel template from office.microsoft.com daily. Works great and automatically figures up the old taxes.

9. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    If you subscribe to signcraft they have a forms packet you can buy.

10. canadianchef

canadianchef Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Invoice with Work Order

Here is a blank set for you to use.
    Best of Luck !

Terry:Canada 2:

Attached Files:

11. torgy97

torgy97 New Member

Mar 17, 2007
    Microsoft Publisher

Microsoft Publisher works well. I use the ones I get with quickbooks, but if you are not using accounting software, the Publisher ones look nice and work well with excel, word, etc.

12. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Welcome to Signs 101 from Oklahoma!

Preprinted worked good for me.