• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

iPhone/iPad/iPod apps

CES020

Knot Time. I can never remember how to tie various hitches and knots. This one has video clips of people showing how each one is done and what it's used for.

LarryB

Does the App Store have Google Goggles? That is on the Android Market and is the BEST bar code/qr code/whatever scanner. It can scan text and automatically create contacts from what it sees as well as give you options for mapping.

I also like My Measures and Dimensions for sending in spec photos of signs and buildings. You take a photo and then draw in your dimensions. You can also email the photo with the dimensions sketched in to whoever you need.

Just downloaded measurements and dimensions pro. Nice app for taking photos in the field and adding measurements to them and emailing to my art department.

GypsyGraphics

Just downloaded measurements and dimensions pro. Nice app for taking photos in the field and adding measurements to them and emailing to my art department.

i meant to download that Measures & Dimensions app a long time ago... glad this thread popped up again!

downloading it now.... yikes... there's 3 of them.
My Measures & Dimensions Lite: FREE
My Measures & Dimensions: $2.99
My Measures & Dimensions Pro: $5.99

geeez... i don't think i've ever paid more than $2.99 for an app.
anyone know if the pro version worth it?
OMG I'M SO CHEAP