• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is customer trying to scam me?

Big_Pine

Do they have good credit with you? was the job a net 30? Why were you not paid upon completion? Its 2018 year of the scammers I don't understand why you were not paid for a job of that size when you dropped of the finished product. :(

Shaun S

Regardless of what that is in the pictures, the customer ordered the signs for a purpose and they fulfilled that purpose for the needed 2 months...they owe you 100% payment. This will be the outcome should you end up in court. There is no way to determine where those "spots" came from. It could have even been an employee at the rink who wiped them down with an unknown cleaner. Who knows? If they would have let you know when the signs originally went up, this would be a whole different story. Scam.

bpfohler

Ok so do any of you have a standard disclosure you include with your invoices. We don’t usually make clients sign a received copy of an invoice ( maybe we need to change) but our terms are pay upon pick-up unless it’s a commercial account

Pat Whatley

Can you show up at WalMart with a photo of a broken television and get a refund? Can you go to Lowes and tell them the dish washer you bought was defective so you tossed it out, they need to give you a refund? No. Virtually nobody does business that way. You can bow down and discount it if you want to, it's your money. You can play nice if you want to, be the doormat. Or you can act like any professional business and tell them to return the signs so you can investigate the issue or they can pay the full amount. You don't have to play the asshole game, you don't have to get upset, but you damn sure don't have to be the victim either. Why are you even discussing this here instead of with them?