• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is dafont legal?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Apparently this has struck a particular nerve? I normally don't see you get too fired up about what some of these jokers post.

Every post he has made bears the earmarks of a disruptive personality and a gangbanger mentality. I'm just reaching a point where I don't have much patience for it.

Geary

I Hear Music

Hey....did the rest of you guys here that?.......the music? In the background?.........I think it's the old Doors song. They're singing, "This is the end, my friend......" Just like in the movie Apocolypse Now. Wow. Creepy man.

:tongue:

southpawP8NTR

A design of his Chia Ass?

Attachments

• donkey_box.gif
    donkey_box.gif
    39.8 KB · Views: 144

Marlene

Che, why don't you post some of your spectacular designs so I can steal them and sell them as my own. I'm sure you wouldn't mind as you so clearly have stated, taking what isn't yours is just a way to get ahead in life.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Get a load of this. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

He’s/she’s, obviously someone that’s been knocked around his/her whole life, probably abused, gets no attention, was probably an ‘Only’ child, short in height, [possibly brains too], has multiple personalities, ran away from home while they still knew everything, lots of extra hair [green… good one, Firemap1], probably doesn’t have any friends, lacks personality, excitement… and here we are making fun of this practically non-usable life form at his expense. We should all be ashamed of ourselves. Just think about it for a second.

Okay, time’s up… naw, fergit it.

Here Che, here’s another one on me….:beer Pal !!

I’m just glad he doesn’t owe me money, then I’d have a real reason to dislike him/her.

S

Stan B

well dont have time to read all the posts but surelly wanna thank Flamey for a great link.... added it to my favorites

Geary

El Che = El Banned

Bu,dap,bu,dappity,yap.....thas'all folks!!! :tongue:

So......Master o' the Flames, my friend,......found any cool fonts lately?

~gear