• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is it just my camera or is it Galaxy S9plus?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This is getting embarrassing showing finished signs to customers via photo. WTF is wrong with the camera? Is this all cell-phone cameras or just the S9+? Look how it makes my signs look so jacked up. Everything is dead straight..the wall, the sign the slot board...everything, yet it makes it look crazy.

ei18cdM0fiUC6qhiP_LDV6FfltU8fGFn8Wl4sb2bBYOAZlm_ftnbrJZxXMwL_bD_XdHWDOIoZblbx_IPu5BhU5DWWdjg0OeXKYNBU7olUT3zzy_W5CPHnq2V0_vzILyVY4TfAalsnNY=w1250-h938-no

btwI-09KcotXJREutO4gSEBY_sEGpBuIjssIoksrm44Z0cWgpHi5YDRbyOF0DevHzJpHi_Vl79158DAvQcHev-7a7cffjg3o8eBXxgY7P6i8AWZnJW2IIjc0oxEOGjgZqOLrFPik6iI=w1250-h938-no

bannertime

There may be some odd stabalization settings that may be trying to "fix" the image. Also thought all the Entertainmarts changed to Recharge.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
There may be some odd stabalization settings that may be trying to "fix" the image. Also thought all the Entertainmarts changed to Recharge.

Thanks for the tip, that got me checking out the settings and I saw some bixby correction setting that I unchecked. I'm going to try different camera modes to see if that helps. I think "Pro" mode uses a different lens

Johnny Best

Instead of buying a Christmas present that collects drill dust for yourself in June. Go on Amazon Prime and buy yourself a Canon Powershot digital camera with image stabilization for $119. And like someone mentioned take it into Photoshop and correct the things you feel need to be corrected. Keep it in the glovebox of your truck.
It may be your camera pic, how come you did not center the signs between the ceiling and the slotboards?

• Agree
Reactions: vid

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now, I'm hungry for popcorn with lotsa butter.

Does this have anything to do with the pictures I've told you look outta whack, lately ??

:popcorn:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Now, I'm hungry for popcorn with lotsa butter.

Does this have anything to do with the pictures I've told you look outta whack, lately ??

:popcorn:

You started me down the road of taking a closer look at them. Now that you pointed it out it's obvious how fucked up the photos are now.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's like the photos sag on the left side...and not even. Look at the tile at the bottom.. it's like somewhere in the middle it suddenly veers down to the left... and goes up at the top

Gino

Premium Subscriber
First of all, you're relying on your wide angle setting...... completely out too much for the equipment you're using. It simply can't handle it.

Also, it would help if you held your camera straight

straight popcorn.jpg

Johnny Best

What do you expect from a camera phone, they are smaller than a dime. They are just made for selfies and pics to put on Instagram.