• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is it just my camera or is it Galaxy S9plus?

equippaint

Yea it's just a bummer to have to carry around another device...my belt is already full
KfyqfpzhBMv7c5FYbhR70YbGrMA60-iqJR1bloVog5rH0Ew0SxrY52TC0gmK2kabzRdYwosuKIeN_lh0noCHsVVJqC-wc0aUdNCKi-_cldwnKcNbxPGT3_RL4wEg8AQ_EPPRgz-Odas=w512-h938-no
Your belt looks crooked or is it just the paper?

netsol

for an initial site survey, cell phone picture is fine
if we need quality picture, we use canon t3i, canon t5i or the old fuji 4500

these cell phone cameras have a lens like the old DISPOSABLE cameras, a 6 mm piece of plastic, you have to expect distortion

Johnny Best

After Tex was given grief about his artwork on S101, he decided to put money in the bank for his wife and kid for a year of paying bills while he went off to Europe to study art and travel with anonymity and mingle with true artists. He also learned to carriy his camera and tools in a backpack.
textrip.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait, he can't do that...... all the real artists are dead. You're not considered an artist, til after ya die.

By the way, is that toilet paper or a fax coming outta his butt ?? :covereyes:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Wait, he can't do that...... all the real artists are dead. You're not considered an artist, til after ya die.

By the way, is that toilet paper or a fax coming outta his butt ?? :covereyes:

You're right it's a fax. I ordered some black cut vinyl for a glass door from Equipaint and he wanted to fax over a bunch of documents and waivers for me to sign and I told him to fax my ass...

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait, he just said it was a fax from equippaint.............. :confused: Besides, you said, his kid is at home with mom and that's Europe.

Why would anyone stick a canister of water up there ?? That must make walking a little uncomfortable. Anyway, then he's gonna put his mouth on it ?!?!? Sheesh, this thread's getting better than the shows he watches.... at least more entertaining and real like.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Artwork he's learning.

Y'all heard of the Last Supper, well here's Last Call.....................

eat_drink.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wha....?? Now this has turned into a magician's show ?? Hey Rocky.... watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

Perspective has nothing to do with it, if something is hidden from view. Then it's 'Smoke & Mirrors'.

If this was a moving picture, maybe you'd be swinging your arms like an ape and Jane would be in your other hand...... or maybe it's Ann Darrow. Who knows ?? We can't see it. Now ya hafta ask Johnny to draw the other side of you walking the other way and hope you don't change objects while turning.