• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

is it me or is everyone a marketer?

J

john1

I've been on Linkedin lately and noticed 9 out of 10 people it seems have a title of "marketer" or something to do with marketing. I mean is this a new trend i didn't catch a train on or what?

lol

Craig Sjoquist

John... School trained or saying so & pursuing clients with a business card.

This is the times just like sign shops, just because they spent a bunch of money, know how to push buttons to get cool effects learned in High School they call them self signmakers.

Real money gets spent with those who are in real a marketer.

J

john1

Isn't every one that is selling a product or service a marketer?....

Marketing your own companies products and saying your a marketing consultant, strategist ect are two different things.

4R Graphics

The downside to technology.

Ever since the internet became available for everyone anyone can do a little googling and become an expert in the field.

Those who really know will be here when the rest are gone.

We've yet to have a design submitted in bitmap format, but we have had more than one Microsoft Word, as well as Auto Cad document submitted in the last year we've been in business. We try to educate our customers about good art and bad art but most get lost the minute you mention the words raster or vector.

Techman

Marketing is not just advertising.
However, sign making and logo production is a branch of marketing.