• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is One Brand Of Air Release Cast Printed Vinyl Easier Than The Others?

player

I finished the 2nd side, I would say the problem was heat. I installed early and it was going perfect until the garage heated up again and it became problematic again.

Stormyj

Just another guy
I would absolutely love to see some videos of you guys actually installing these wraps. Im sure I would learn quite a bit. I know there are plenty of them on Youtube, but just would like to see some guys Ive been following on signs101 do it.
:notworthy:

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
I was going to ask if you are doing these outdoors in the summer heat. Even the "easiest" vinyl to work with will f up, stretch and just be plain annoying to work with over 85 degrees.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I would absolutely love to see some videos of you guys actually installing these wraps. Im sure I would learn quite a bit. I know there are plenty of them on Youtube, but just would like to see some guys Ive been following on signs101 do it.
:notworthy:

Probably not what you are wanting..... this is a time lapse from one of the security cameras in our install bay of one of the bus wraps we did here at our shop. Actually one of many for this project (we are working on another dozen of their smaller ones now). Part of the project is we are first painting the entire roof which is already done on this one. The time lapse is over a 2 day period.

[video=youtube;VCibtsChEKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCibtsChEKw[/video]

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
what about using rapid tack? this would suspend all the adhesive unitl you are able to get it settled on the tank.
-mosher

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Correct. Vinyl with air release adhesive should never be wet applied. Its air release, not liquid release. If you want to wet apply go with a non-air release material.