• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a good source for FREE vector clipart ?

squeed

I need to get some dog breed vector images and wondering if anyone has come across any free sources. Not royalty free, but free free.

-S

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
In addition to the individual images of dogs at Express Clipart mentioned in the above post, you can also license a "mini-collection" of 88 vinyl ready dogs shown HERE for $44.95. Sorry but I don't know of anyone offering clipart of dogs for free. I earn my living though by selling them at reasonable prices.

TheSnowman

Draw it yourself, scan it in, and clean it up. That's your only FREE source. Of course, there's always your microsoft office clipart. That stuff's a REAL WINNER! Use Fred's, or some other place. Build it into your cost. You win, the customer wins, and you support someone that has what you need.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Your next question should be..Can anyone here design a company logo for me for free so I can make money with it?..Get the point?

squeed

I have absolutely no problem paying for professional quality vector art especially if I'm going to be making money using it. I don't want something for nothing, I'm in the practice phase right now, about 3 weeks into sandblasting, so I'm not making any money yet. I'm practicing and was just looking for some good vector art without having to spend any money yet.

I've been buying stuff from the dollar store to practice on and just using fonts from my PC to make words on things. Now I'm going to try some clipart.

This community is great, sorry for the question, don't want you guy to think I'm a cheap-o.

-S

Joe Diaz

If you can't afford clipart try making your own. It's free if you don't count your time, and it's fun, plus it will help you develop as an artist.

If you can't make your own, buy it! It will be well worth it later down the road, even if you are practicing at this point in time.

Like Skyhigh siad, nothing in life is free. But if you do happen to track down free clipart, I'm betting it will be worth what you spent.

Just my 2 cents

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have absolutely no problem paying for professional quality vector art especially if I'm going to be making money using it. I don't want something for nothing, I'm in the practice phase right now, about 3 weeks into sandblasting, so I'm not making any money yet. I'm practicing and was just looking for some good vector art without having to spend any money yet.

I've been buying stuff from the dollar store to practice on and just using fonts from my PC to make words on things. Now I'm going to try some clipart.

This community is great, sorry for the question, don't want you guy to think I'm a cheap-o.

-S

Here's a link to four images from Plotter Art™ Originals for you to download and practice with. It's the far right column on the page.

Shovelhead

Just like a crack dealer......give away a few bags until you get them hooked
and they keep coming back for more.

:cool1:

dclet

If you can't make your own,

and if you can't
either hire someone that can or think twice about being in this business.............

The way clipart is abused these days my art teacher must be rolling over in
his grave.........

:covereyes: