• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a way to block certain threads on S101?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
sign&…..

Take a hint. No one really cares if you’re clever or funny [but you’re not at all funny]. No one cares if you speak English or can’t type worth a crap. What most object to is your repetitive stupidity. It’s a shame that you can’t see it coming out of your own mouth, but when every single other person here has the same opinion…. there must be some merit to the situation.

I totally agree with Dan. However, I’d like to see you come clean and start being productive as a member here. It’s not all about take-take-take……. but if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, then try to stop trying to be funny. I take it, you know there are a lot of comedians out of work… so why are you trying to be funny ?? Stick to your frame making and sign business and try to better yourself instead of making a fool of yourself. Besides, you’re making me wonder if your ex was the nut case in your ordeal.

As far as what people or customers think of you on the phone…. again….. who cares about that ?? We’re here…. at :signs101:​

sign&frame

Hey you idiot I just said people from sign 101 talk to me on the phone so how bout you start learning to read GINO.
Have fun being like little school girls crying that your mommy drop you to many times for you to laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.