• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is ThermaFlex Plus the best heat transfer for T-Shirts?

WildWestDesigns

Siser is the best IMO.

I never really had good luck with that.

I use Thermaflex all the time. Just got done with some yesterday. I find (like almost with anything), it tends to be application. I've got some out there that have a few yrs on them and they still look good (shirts starting to show a little wear though).

Mike_Koval

i think the thing Thermoflex did best was branding. I've been to so many shows and talked to so many different people about heat transfer material and majority of the time, no matter what brand they are using, always call it thermoflex...I liken it to tissue vs. Kleenex.

In working with nearly every brand available, Stahls' and Siser offer the most versatile and consistent products on the market.

rjssigns

Love our Eco-Print. Mike Koval recommended it and we haven't looked back.

Imprintables Warehouse customer service is super too.(even with my dumb questions)

Robert M

Thermoflex

We have been selling that product for years, very few problems. Most problems are in application, meaning all heat presses are the same.

royster13

When I started out I tried a bunch of brands and settled on Siser Easy Weed / Spectra Eco Film (which IMO are the same products).....IMO they weed better.....They also apply at a lower time and temperature which can speed up production....Also at the time, they had more colours although this seems to no longer be the case...

Techman

i have some rolls and some part rolls in blue, red. white, golden pink, purple..
If interested in a clearance pm me.

ExposeJustin

Hexis

We've been using the Hexis brand from our local supplier and have not had issue at all.

Very cost effective and works well.

J