• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this Droppage?

MrSalumi

Title says it all? If not, what is this called and how do i stop it?

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 79

401Graphics

you probably have dust or hair stuck on or around your print head. once enough ink has built up on a piece while its printing.... DRIP, right on your print.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
you probably have dust or hair stuck on or around your print head. once enough ink has built up on a piece while its printing.... DRIP, right on your print.

I think 401 is correct.
You have a case of DRIPPAGE.

Clean the head & the capping station/wiper - if it continues go to the doctor and ask for a shot of penicillin.......

wayne k
guam usa

DizzyMarkus

I just had this at one end of a 10' banner :0( Upon further investigation, it was fuzz on the mag/yellow head. Two big drips right on the print errrrr lol

Markus

MrSalumi

Bradster: I didnt realize that I needed to post an elaborate question. Thanks for clearing that up. I appreciate the time you took to cynically respond. :)

401, GAC, Dizzy: Thanks for the genuine responses! I'll look tomorrow :)

MrSalumi

Pat... Thanks for your well written response. I'll take your advice and look for the obstruction. As for being a smart a$$, reputable member or not it was a cynical response and I didn't appreciate it. I'm obviously new the the field and therefore am posting my "newb" questions in the newbie section...

I appreciate all the help folks

anotherdog

There was a time when everyone on this forum was a newb, even if for some it was many years ago. I guess it's hard to remember the frustration of having problems without access to a resource like this site.

The repeated asking and answering of the basics keeps this site alive with new members.

Of course the caustic replies to badly worded questions also entertains.