• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA show in Orlando

Interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

signgal

I'd like to organize a get-together with you wonderful people who are attending the show. Please, answer the poll and post your time/day preference, venue suggestions and any other input you'd like to give me.:thankyou:

briankb

Premium Subscriber
is the date/time set for the gathering?

I'll be there sometime Friday morning and then leaving Saturday night, staying at my favorite Hyatt Place just down the road from the OCCC.

Last edited:

Craig Sjoquist

I'll be there on SAT.. but I've not seen any info on it ..except knowing it going to happen in the near future
not seen any advertisement for registering

you'll see my bicycle out front

signgal

Nice, Hendersonville! Can't believe I never got your name LOL I'm looking for feedback, briankb. Then I can set up the day and time. I'm thinking it will probably be Friday evening though. We'll see... maybe we could meet for drinks somewhere and then breakfast Saturday or something. Let me know what you think.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I voted 'No' because I don't think I can make it......... at all.

But y'all have a drink on me and send OP the tab...............:ROFLMAO:​

SignManiac

I'll be there at opening on Saturday and leaving when my leg gives out. I'm bringing my crew but I let them take off on their own. I go more for them than myself. I run into some old friends most of the time.

cgsigns_jamie

Looks to be a pretty busy few days while I'm down there... let me know what you guys decide and I might be able to find time to attend.

rfulford

I live in Orlando so there is no way I am going to miss this one. I hope to take off Friday but I will definitely hit the show on Saturday.

milliken12

Get Together

We will be there. If it is on Thursday or Friday I should be able to meet up.
Let me know the time and place.
Bill@millikendistribution.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Could you make another poll asking which day people are interested in meeting? Or maybe we just set a time and place for Friday and Saturday.

signgal

Good idea Brian... I'm leaning toward drinks somewhere fun on Friday eve and breakfast on Saturday before show. Naturally, everyone can make their own plans with each other and that's kinda why I put the original poll, so we could see who would be attending and get together on their own.

I'll see if i can figure out how to add a poll for day and timeLOL