• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA show in Orlando

Interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeavyHitter

My wife and I are planning to attend the show. If you guys are going to meet up we will try and drop by to say hi.

Dan

briankb

Premium Subscriber
so who can/will organize the meetings? I suggest we create a new thread for each meet-up to discuss possible places and times. we can link those new threads here to keep everything centralized to some degree.

I like Friday night after the show and/or Saturday morning before the show as suggested earlier.

Stealth Ryder

so who can/will organize the meetings? I suggest we create a new thread for each meet-up to discuss possible places and times. we can link those new threads here to keep everything centralized to some degree.

I like Friday night after the show and/or Saturday morning before the show as suggested earlier.

Friday Night sounds really good to me...

signgal

sorry I dropped this, guys... Life came at me LOL

Thanks for pickin' up the slack. I'll check out the new threads

GP

If we get out of town early enough, we may be stopping in for a quick visit on our way to the Keys. Not sure Sara will be up for interupting our vacation travel with major sign talk, but we'll see.

But, it will just be Thursday afternoon.

Any MM registered to attend?

GP

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If we get out of town early enough, we may be stopping in for a quick visit on our way to the Keys. Not sure Sara will be up for interupting our vacation travel with major sign talk, but we'll see.

But, it will just be Thursday afternoon.

Any MM registered to attend?

GP

MMs that I know of that are exhibiting:

• ABC Sign Products - (Booth 1525)
  • Advantage Sign Supply (Booth 1922)
  • Gerber Scientific Products (Booth 2214)
  • Milliken Distribution (Booth 1498)
  • Nazdar (Booth 2734)
  • Peachtree City Foamcraft (Booth 2702)
  • SignBurst PCs (in SAi booths 1462 or 1727)
  • SignWarehouse (Booth 1174)
  • Techno (Booth 2701)
Stop by their booths and let them know their Signs 101 exposure works!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
MMs that I know of that are exhibiting:

• ABC Sign Products - (Booth 1525)
  • Advantage Sign Supply (Booth 1922)
  • Gerber Scientific Products (Booth 2214)
  • Milliken Distribution (Booth 1498)
  • Nazdar (Booth 2734)
  • Peachtree City Foamcraft (Booth 2702)
  • SignBurst PCs (in SAi booths 1462 or 1727)
  • SignWarehouse (Booth 1174)
  • Techno (Booth 2701)
Stop by their booths and let them know their Signs 101 exposure works!

That's a great idea !!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Bumping this cuz' it looks like I actually get to go... we'll be coming in Thursday night and staying until Saturday... so hope I get to meet up with a BUNCH of y'all!!

And Friday is mine and Dave Drane's birthday... so I'm thinking at the very least he and I (and the rest of ya') need to find a good watering hole to celebrate :smile:

Dave Drane

I can't see why my wife Liddy and I can't make it. We love Mexican food washed down with Corona. We are staying at days Inn on Main Drive, room 201 and it stinks like hell. After staying in the Hilton at LA it is a real come down, but hey ya get what ya pay for. Stacy, it is fantastic that you can make it. Looking forward to meeting all you guys.
I won't be around on Saturday though as we are picking up a car and have to be in Statesboro, Ga by Saturday night. And driving on the wrong side of the road is going to be hell for the first couple of days.

tiredcreations

My father & I will be around Thurs - Sat. I'm kinda new to all this, but gonna try to learn as much as I can while there. I don't really know anyone, but I might try to make the Friday night meet up.

I'll be the one sitting quietly by myself.

signage

No Dave it's driving on the right side of the road!:banghead:

You drive on the left side of the road:doh: which would make that the wrong side:ROFLMAO:

Graphicdetailsinc

Well be there Saturday, hope to bump into some of you. We should have a signs101 little decal for our name badges so we can recognize each other.

Dave Drane

I can't see why my wife Liddy and I can't make it. We love Mexican food washed down with Corona. We are staying at days Inn on Main Drive, room 201 and it stinks like hell. After staying in the Hilton at LA it is a real come down, but hey ya get what ya pay for. Stacy, it is fantastic that you can make it. Looking forward to meeting all you guys.
I won't be around on Saturday though as we are picking up a car and have to be in Statesboro, Ga by Saturday night. And driving on the wrong side of the road is going to be hell for the first couple of days.

Too many Coronas already... I meant room 120!!:wine-smi: