• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO ideas for April Fools shop pranks

mim

0_o
I work in the vinyl department and I have a lot of scraps I need to get rid of, thought maybe I could use them for some pranks of some sort. I need some ideas though. My intended targets are my bosses, the road/shop guys and the graphic designers. Any input appreciated, doesn't have to be with vinyl :big laugh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lay all the vinyl out on the floor..... sticky side up and roll around on it, til you're completely covered. Then have a friend finish off the spots, you missed. Make sure you leave some air holes so ya can breath. When they come in that morning, just start walking around and tell them you're up to here in these danged vinyl jobs.

mim

0_o
Lay all the vinyl out on the floor..... sticky side up and roll around on it, til you're completely covered. Then have a friend finish off the spots, you missed. Make sure you leave some air holes so ya can breath. When they come in that morning, just start walking around and tell them you're up to here in these danged vinyl jobs.

Thats more or less what I look like on the average work day already! I do like that though. Maybe I could slap some vinyl on someone else, kick-me-note style.

On a side note, I sometimes contemplate what would make good armor in a zombie apocalypse and multiple layers of vinyl seem bite proof. Thoughts?

Tell everyone they need to help measure it all for inventory

Ha! They'd be like "not my job!"
I was more thinking that I could make some signage with it.

Exlax brownies? Or is that too far?

Considering we only have one working toilet at the moment I think that is too far hahaha

mim

0_o
I have an extra 5' long decal made that is red, blue and gold that reads "LOVE MACHINE" that I've been holding on to for a potential prank. Will my boss fire me if I apply it to his tailgate?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think he'd cherish it on there. :rolleyes: Make one for the front, while you're at it.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Place these everywhere in the shop...and on stuff in the fridge. They'd definitely be the bane of every grocery store, that's for sure.

JB
41++NjeqxuL._AC_.jpg

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
I have an extra 5' long decal made that is red, blue and gold that reads "LOVE MACHINE" that I've been holding on to for a potential prank. Will my boss fire me if I apply it to his tailgate?
Only one way to find out!

James Burke

I hadda laugh at that one. I thought it said dust pansies. So, I went back and looked. Thought she had flowers drawn in the dust.
Me too.

I guess I never sat and pondered about the plural of p-e-n-i...well, you know. That's just way too weird for a dude.

I'm sure the Oxford dictionary has a word for the collective noun.

JB

James Burke

great, now I'm picturing pansies with penises coming out of them.
Sounds like an acid trip to me.

But ACTUALLY, flowers are the reproductive organs of all plants and thus contain both male and female parts, so I'd say you're fairly legit.

JB