• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO ideas for April Fools shop pranks

mim

0_o
adjust all the office chairs to about 2" lower than usual

bring a wireless keyboard to work and plug in the dongle into coworker's computer, and randomly type over them throughout the day.

penii decals on bottom of coffee cups/nalogene bottles.

these will work

Stacey K

I like making signs
My sons woods project was replaced in school last year with a “willdo”. I’m not sure if I should post a picture. It was hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
My sons woods project was replaced in school last year with a “willdo”. I’m not sure if I should post a picture. It was hilarious!

Do it... Rooster wants to see it, asking for him...

Stacey K

I like making signs
Do it... Rooster wants to see it, asking for him...

Here’s the “willdo”! It’s in my garage, it’s a conversation piece lol
81a789b839610cbed6cd598dce443a7b.jpg

ikarasu

We have an employee whos worked here for 25 years...she works the front desk, takes orders, and does some customer service stuff. She hates being called a secretary... I love calling her one and getting the angry glare.. So I had some fun with it.

Last year I took one of our police car wraps for the city, changed all the colors to pink/blue, changed it to secretary police... Changed the crest to the Skye paw patrol one (it was a last minute idea:( ) and changed a few other things to make it really girly. It looked like it was designed in ms paint, which adds to the value for me!

Printed it on IDOT, and cut it all as one piece... The second she got into work I went outside and we slapped it on her brand new Ford Explorer... Took about 5 mins because of the IDOT.

She loved it and drove around with it for a week!

This year I wanted to piss her off instead of make her happy...I'm sure it won't go over as well on here because of the content... But imagine rather than turning her into being a pro Trump, someone wrapped your vehicle to be pro Biden!

She's very far left leaning. Loves Trudeau, hates Trump, very pro vaccine... Hates the trucker convoy with a passion, etc.

I've been really busy so I couldn't do it... :( But I was going to print some tall 4 ft "truckers flags" to tape to both her doors... Cross out an unflattering pic of Trudeau, and have a huge 4 ft photo of Trump with the slogan make Canada great again go on her hood... Pretty much duplicate all the convoy anti vaccine graphics and completely plaster her car with them.... Pretty much convert her from being a left into being a righty! Too many big projects on the go right now, and the idea only came to me a week ago so I had to scrap it .. :(

I'll have to get her next year, this time I setup a reminder in March so im not leaving it until last minute! It takes a minute to peel IDOT off as well as put it on, it's the best prank material ever.

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Gross inuendo aside, that's cool.
I like how it's followed up by dad jokes... Or is that your YouTube feed?

Stacey K

I like making signs
We have an employee whos worked here for 25 years...she works the front desk, takes orders, and does some customer service stuff. She hates being called a secretary... I love calling her one and getting the angry glare.. So I had some fun with it.

Last year I took one of our police car wraps for the city, changed all the colors to pink/blue, changed it to secretary police... Changed the crest to the Skye paw patrol one (it was a last minute idea:( ) and changed a few other things to make it really girly. It looked like it was designed in ms paint, which adds to the value for me!

Printed it on IDOT, and cut it all as one piece... The second she got into work I went outside and we slapped it on her brand new Ford Explorer... Took about 5 mins because of the IDOT.

She loved it and drove around with it for a week!

This year I wanted to **** her off instead of make her happy...I'm sure it won't go over as well on here because of the content... But imagine rather than turning her into being a pro Trump, someone wrapped your vehicle to be pro Biden!

She's very far left leaning. Loves Trudeau, hates Trump, very pro vaccine... Hates the trucker convoy with a passion, etc.

I've been really busy so I couldn't do it... :( But I was going to print some tall 4 ft "truckers flags" to tape to both her doors... Cross out an unflattering pic of Trudeau, and have a huge 4 ft photo of Trump with the slogan make Canada great again go on her hood... Pretty much duplicate all the convoy anti vaccine graphics and completely plaster her car with them.... Pretty much convert her from being a left into being a righty! Too many big projects on the go right now, and the idea only came to me a week ago so I had to scrap it .. :(

I'll have to get her next year, this time I setup a reminder in March so im not leaving it until last minute! It takes a minute to peel IDOT off as well as put it on, it's the best prank material ever.

That’s hilarious!! I have a far left friend but if I did that she would likely punch me in the face [emoji23]